Do I Need a Custom Server?
some common reasons to need a custom server would be:
- Special power requirements
- Large storage needs
- High processing requirements
- Need to support/interface with legacy hardware (modems, specialized equipment interfaces)
- Consolidating multiple pieces of equipment
- Special redundancy requirements
Our custom servers allow us to combine the latest software and hardware into a workable solution that meets your company’s needs exactly. Since we are not tied to the default configurations of common vendors like Dell and HP, we can often scale for larger storage and processor allocations at a lower overall cost. If you feel that you might need one of our consultants to speak with you about a project that may involve custom server hardware or software, please contact us to request a quote now!